It is often said that Paris is the ‘City of Love’.
While Paris is definitely a beautiful city, London also has a lot to offer for the most romantic Valentine’s Day. And if you look around, you will find many ideas to impress your loved one or your awesome date.
We decided to give you 5 unusually romantic ways for you, love birds, to have a great Valentine’s Day. Some of these ideas are for the adventurists amongst you and others for the take-it-easy kind of person.
Here are these 5 suggestions:
- Helicopter experience: if you want to take your relationship to a new height, you have to try this! This should definitely bring you two closer together and this will give you great memories for life! Click on the title to discover a variety of packages – from a historic flight around town to taking a flying lesson (certainly an unforgettable experience)!
- View from the London Eye: You can take that special someone to a different height this Valentine’s day by booking one of the Romantic Packages that London Eye has on offer (dates: 12-14 February).
♥ Champagne Experience – You get one full rotation on the Eye (30min), a glass of champagne, a box of Hotel Chocolat and more
♥ Cocktails Experience – You get two love themed cocktails per person, nibbles, two rotations (1hr) and more
♥ Cupid’s capsule – In this VIP experience, you get a private capsule, a bottle of champagne, Hotel Chocolat truffles, your own flight attendant and more
- View from the Shard:
The tallest building in the European Union, the Shard, is also catering for love birds at a significant height (dates: 13-14 February). There are no packages here, but booking in advance is strongly recommended. Especially if you are keen on catching the sunset at 5-5:30 pm! They are also running a “Marriage Proposal Concierge Service”, where you can book bespoke personalised elements to enhance the special moment. Find out more or book here.
- Cocktail Master Class: we all love cocktails. Right? But how cool would that be if we actually could make them ourselves? And even better, how about making them with the person we care the most about? Cocktail classes are a proven way to have some fun. And then you’ll get to try this at home making sure the night starts really well! Obviously, don’t drink to oblivion. You want to remember you had a fantastic Valentine’s.
- Proud cabaret: we kept this one for last because it’s the ‘perviest’ one of them all. Proud provides the ultimate entertainment. You get to dine (the food is excellent!) and have the chance to see a burlesque show with some truly beautiful girls. Mine field alert! Gents, it’s Valentine’s Day so be careful, don’t admit on the spot that the girls are beautiful. You risk ruining the day. But ladies, don’t worry you will enjoy it too. Proud is great naughty fun for both him and her.
Before we go…. we know you’re awesome at planning events but don’t forget these simple steps for a great Valentine’s moment:
- Don’t forget the day! That would be embarrassing, isn’t it? Pssst, this year it falls on a Sunday.
- Make plans. Ideally, you want to have a few brilliant ideas lined up so that you will still have something organised in case your main idea does not work
- Put your Heart (with a capital ‘H’) into it so your partner/date can feel you care and more importantly love her
- Do something specific to your relationship. Maybe you want to revisit the site of your first date or do something you guys have been talking about for a while. Whatever it is make it specific to you two and make it special!
Happy Valentine’s Love Birds/Rabbits! 🙂